HTML Coding fix

Site URL: https://www.seethesightstours.com/amsterdam-tours

Hi all,

Hope you can help with a coding issue I'm having.

I've got a widget to install on our website. The widget is meant to allow people to book tours in other cities (we're a travel company) and we earn a commission on each sale.

I've installed the widget correctly and it does appear as it should. However, I've noticed that if you follow the customer journey, then the Partner ID that we have with the partner disappears from the URL and therefore it is not able to track that the sale came from us which subsequently loses us our commission.

The code has been copied 100% correctly from the partner and I'm fairly certain it's something in the backend of Squarespace that is the issue. The only thing I can think of is that some of the HTML code is in red for some reason and which is making me think that is the problem. Please see bottom of this post for a snippet.

As a complete newbie to coding I've got no idea what to do so if anyone has any suggestions it would be much appreciated.

Many thanks 🙂

image.thumb.png.1bf19aacd2c5587383a32d7b0856ec4e.png

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images