Filter Code - I have the code but need assistance getting rid of parts that don't apply

Site URL: https://www.cherishhampersgifts.com.au/hampers-gifts

Hi,

I have purchased and put in place the "Filter" code on my products.

The issue is I don't want a code for category or tags. 

I know I can just delete these out but I want to be able to see the categories as buttons down the side of my page how I used to. I still want to keep the filters for price and the search bar.

How do I delete out the category code but still have them listed as buttons on the side? When I delete it out there is no categories anywhere.

Please help! 

dont want.JPG

do want on the side.JPG

• Replies 2
  • Views 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Edit this code

filter: { // here you define all filters you need and name them
                category: false, // disabling default Category dropdown
                tag: false, // disabling default Tag dropdown
                items: [{
                    name: 'Category', // give the dropdown (fiter entity) name you want
                    multiple: true, // if true, allow to select multiple options
                    logic: 'and', // how to combine dropdown options with other dropdowns logic. Other value is or
                    multipleLogic: 'or',// combine each selected option with OR or AND logic within one dropdown
                    closedSubOptions: false, // works for Products 7.1 subcategories onl
                    sort: 'asc', // may be asc, desc, asAllowed (need define options list in allowedOptions), or your own custom function
                    getAttr: 'categories'// here you say Filter to look for options in items categories
                }, {
                }]
            },

to this

filter: { // here you define all filters you need and name them
				enabled: false,
                category: false, // disabling default Category dropdown
                tag: false, // disabling default Tag dropdown
                items: [{
                    name: 'Category', // give the dropdown (fiter entity) name you want
                    multiple: true, // if true, allow to select multiple options
                    logic: 'and', // how to combine dropdown options with other dropdowns logic. Other value is or
                    multipleLogic: 'or',// combine each selected option with OR or AND logic within one dropdown
                    closedSubOptions: false, // works for Products 7.1 subcategories onl
                    sort: 'asc', // may be asc, desc, asAllowed (need define options list in allowedOptions), or your own custom function
                    getAttr: 'categories'// here you say Filter to look for options in items categories
                }, {
                }]
            },

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)