height : 100%;
    left : 0;
    position : fixed;
    top : 0;
    width : 100%;
    z-index : 9;

}

</style>

The code seemed to work for the home page but if you've installed it anywhere else I don't know if it will work there.

Let us know how it goes.

Edited by creedon

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

The code is not meant to go in Design > Custom CSS.

You need to find the code that I cited and replace it with my suggested code. I imagine you might have installed it in Page Settings > Advanced > Page Header Code Injection for the home page?. Please see per-page code injection.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

now my service page is not showing and covered by the galaxy curser. How do I get my services page back??

I don't see any evidence on your home page there is a link to a service page.

Can you provide more detail?

Edited by creedon

When you click ACCELERATE in the menu. That's the only other page on-site and it has a lot of copy on it (and is my services page). The code never showed up there before and that was great/intentional. Now all I see IS the black background + galaxy curser visualization on https://www.wellaccel.io/accelerate

Goal - homepage is visual playground with code. services page (accelerate) does not have it on it. 

Thanks again,

N

Goal - homepage is visual playground with code. services page (accelerate) does not have it on it.

Remove the cursor code that has been installed at Page Settings > Advanced > Page Header Code Injection for the Accelerate page. Please see per-page code injection.

Edited by creedon