What is the best way to manage and display real estate ads?

Hello, I'm building a real estate website for a customer and I was wondering the best way to manage and post real estate "ads". 
The idea is to have something similar to this https://www.lagencedesaintremy.com/annonce-vente-maison-entre-400000-800000.html but without the need of filtering. Just a list of houses with categories and informations (price, rooms, etc.), and with the page detail. 

I've already tried different square space option : 

• Product 
    • Pro: 
      • Easy to manage ads 
      • Categories 
      • Multiples pictures
    • Cons: 
      • Add to cart button (ideally I would just need a contact button)
      • No way to add additional content to all products (I need to add it manually to each ad) 
      • Limited detail page 
  • Blog 
    • Pros: 
      • Nothing 
    • Cons: 
      • No price, No tags, in the ads list 
  • Portfolio 
    • Pros:
      • Easy to manage ads 
      • SUper customizable ad detail page 
    • Cons: 
      •  
      • No price, No tags, in the ads list 

Am I missing any other solution? Or do anyone have any ideas? Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1
  • Views 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello. I think some aspects should be changed. First, add tagging and pricing to the portfolio and blog. This will make it easier to access the price segment that the buyer can afford. I also don't like the idea of a limited detail page. There are two ways to deal with this: make the details page unlimited (I don't think real estate sellers can write everything) or make a very large limit. So they can write any additional information they want. You could also add a thread with the best consultants, attorneys and brokers, like swpdxlaw.com (that's helpful, and such an addition can bring you extra income). I hope my suggestions are helpful!

Edited by KizaruMars