media@okag.org

It appears you already own the https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second-level_domain (sld) and your Domain Registrar is Network Solutions.

What you want to do is set up a third level domain. You may see it referred to as sub-domain, host domain, or etc.. It just depends on the lingo being used. Given that NS has been around since the very beginning of domain names, I have to image they are well setup to handle this kind of configuration. It's been years since I've used NS, mostly because they were a bit more expensive and more arcane to use, since the explosion of domain name registrars. Yes folks there was a day when NS was pretty much the only game in town for domain registrations! 🙂

I tried to do a search for NS documentation on how to set up a third level domain but didn't find any easily.

You may want to contact NS customer support and see if they can hook you up with some relevant documentation.

Be aware that messing with your DNS (domain name system) records can really foul you up if you don't know what you are doing. If you read the docs and find that it sounds daunting, you may want to hire a consultant. Even skilled folks can make mistakes but they are likely to catch the error sooner and can correct course faster if something does happen!

Let us know how it goes.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.