"Hover" - centered on top of image on scroll

Hello! "Newbie" here!

In auto layout, I have several images (photos of people) and would like to do two things:   

1. Is there a way to to create a hover feature like the one on this website: Camp Erin | Eluna Network (scroll down to the photos that are next to one another on the Overview page). On click, text appears in the center of the image, on top of the image, in white font. 

Thank you so much for your assistance! 
S2S
  • Replies 4
  • Views 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello! "Newbie" here!

In auto layout, I have several images (photos of people):   

1. Is there a way to to create a hover feature like the one on this website: Camp Erin | Eluna Network (scroll down to the photos that are next to one another on the Overview page). On click, text appears in the center of the image, on top of the image, in white font. 

S2S
On 5/30/2022 at 9:58 PM, S2S said:
Hello! "Newbie" here!

In auto layout, I have several images (photos of people):   

S2S

You mean image carousel under Donate to Camp Erin button? You want make effect on hover or click (I think hover is possible, click: not sure it is possible)

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)