Why is markdown accordion menu not working?

Go to solution Solved by tuanphan,

My drop down currently looks like this, but I only want the headers to be visible. What am I doing wrong? Here is the syntax:

## + 3/3rds Process & Learn to Follow Jesus

Learn how to facilitate a Disciple Making Group meeting and become a faithful follower of Christ.

<br>
<center><span style=";background-color:#000000;border-radius:10px;padding-right:2em; padding-left:2em; padding-top:1em; padding-bottom:1em; font-size: 18px; color:white"><a href="/s/LTFJBookmark.pdf" target="_blank">Learn How</a> </span></center>

## + Vision Casting

Check out our process for building teams of students who multiply disciples. 

<br>
<center><span style=";background-color:#000000;border-radius:10px;padding-right:2em; padding-left:2em; padding-top:1em; padding-bottom:1em; font-size: 18px; color:white"><a href="/s/VisionCastingBookmark.pdf" target="_blank">Check it Out</a> </span></center>

## + 411 Training

Learn how to start sharing your faith right away.

<br>
<center><span style=";background-color:#000000;border-radius:10px;padding-right:2em; padding-left:2em; padding-top:1em; padding-bottom:1em; font-size: 18px; color:white"><a href="/s/411TrainingBookmark.pdf" target="_blank">Train Now</a> </span></center>

## + Team Meeting Format

Learn how to start a team at your school and facilitate team meetings.

<br>
<center><span style=";background-color:#000000;border-radius:10px;padding-right:2em; padding-left:2em; padding-top:1em; padding-bottom:1em; font-size: 18px; color:white"><a href="/s/TeamMeetingBookmark.pdf" target="_blank">Start a Team</a> </span></center>

Screen Shot 2022-05-13 at 11.09.47 PM.png

• Replies 6
  • Views 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Solution
4 hours ago, Krat said:

Here is the link to the page: https://www.collision.org/about/ourprocess

I would use the new SS Accordion Block, but I don't think you can add buttons within the drop down

Yes. Not possible. However you can add link, then we can give code to turn link to button

Add this to Settings > Advanced > Code Injection > Header

<script src="https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/3.5.1/jquery.min.js"></script>

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

• 1 month later...