Multi-store dashboard

Hi all, 

Does anyone know of a way/plugin which allows me to manage multiple e-commerce websites (all on SS) through one dashboard? I have a few separate shopfronts but it's getting convoluted needing to go into each one to process the orders .

Many thanks in advance, any help greatly appreciated. 

602ab126b42ffe988e81d8c1_5e9e7303af4cb3a3de24c0ee_5d73eaf390f024e0071492cc_multistore-ecommerce.png

• Replies 2
  • Views 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is only based on trial & error there are several options but the one that seems to be most effective for me is shipstation. I can have as many store fronts as i want. Example: at one point i had two active ss websites with different stores, ebay and custom in person orders via square. I can manage all orders at once. All order go into the same dashboard. I there process them into one big batch do EOD and have everything picked up together has saved me soooo much time and it works the best for me currently. 

8 hours ago, Downtownpepper said:

This is only based on trial & error there are several options but the one that seems to be most effective for me is shipstation. I can have as many store fronts as i want. Example: at one point i had two active ss websites with different stores, ebay and custom in person orders via square. I can manage all orders at once. All order go into the same dashboard. I there process them into one big batch do EOD and have everything picked up together has saved me soooo much time and it works the best for me currently. 

That's really helpful, thank you!