Duplicate website for another geographic area

Site URL: http://www.olive-groves.com

Hi,

I need to duplicate an e-commerce website for use in another geographic area. The products and website contents would broadly be the same with some minor differences (eg quantities available, some editorial content may need to be adapted).

One obvious solution is to duplicate my website on Squarespace and use a new domain. However, this solution is costly and will require to do future updates on two different websites, which will be burdensome.

Is there another approach I could take? Using a third party software?

Thanks!

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 1
  • Views 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Camille,

Did you try connecting WeGlot to the main website? 

This app allows you to show the main website in the natural language of the country that is visiting.

It has about 40 languages.

And I guess I remember that Squarespace have a connection with a third-party software for logistics also.

I share with you a a list 👉🏼 Squarespace World, the twitter list by Ingrid Fontana , which I've created recently with the tools ands apps that works with Squarespace sites, so you can have  a quick look to the possibilites for e-commerce. 

Let me know if this information is useful for you or you need more.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! I've just write all above, then went to your website and you've done! Great, looks so beautiful and clean! How did you finally adjust the website for your needs? 😄