Tax subtotals and information pulling through to our accounting software (Xero)

Site URL: https://roamerbatteries.com/shop/p/12v300ah

Hello, 

I'm having an issue with taxes on our website. Please see images below.

So when our accounting software pulls through the subtotal, because it is set to VAT inclusive, our accounting software then adds another 20% VAT when it generates the invoice.

This means I have to go into our accounting software and manually change the price with every invoice.

I was hoping to change the website so whilst it still show a VAT inclusive price on the site, when  it generates an invoice for the customer, the subtotal is a VAT-free amount (as it's this figure that is pulling through to my accounting software)

Is there a way to do this? I have tried using the tax section in invoices, but when I click the option to show the amount less VAT, it always auto-changes the VAT-inclusive price box in commerce.

Any ideas?

image.png.db5e8964a870e5c76b7c5740a37f9452.png

The website price includes VAT, but when it goes to our accounting software (screenshot below) it is then adding another 20%.

image.thumb.png.e86316e820c908faaac2de8b06792777.png

So I have to go into each invoice and manually change the prices to make it correct.

image.thumb.png.c4b31c68747d87a62accf69ec6357f52.png

• Replies 0
  • Views 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Posted Images