Colours not matching

Site URL: https://tuatara-lettuce-8e4b.squarespace.com

Hi

On my website, I have a coloured header and a coloured background for the page. On one page the colours match and on the others they are different even though they use the same image in the background. I can't work out where the problem lies.

The image has a gradient on it so I understand the colour being different from left to right, but it should be the same in the top left hand corner. I hope that makes sense.

Any help would be appreciated.1641746464_Screenshot2022-02-04at09_49_16.thumb.png.0a06e2d993b5846321d4f66af79235eb.png30635497_Screenshot2022-02-04at09_49_03.thumb.png.e1d17264f2ce0ddb37a52faca7208c71.png

• Replies 2
  • Views 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi @STM 

Here are some things you can try:

1. Do you use a compressed image? Compression might change the color of the image. Try to use the original version of the image if possible.
  2. Did Squarespace zoom in your image? Sometimes Squarespace zooms in on images which makes you not see the sides, especially if you use a background animation. Try to add a green border around the image.
  3. Do the image have a opacity layer over it? If so, turn it down to 0 %. Click on the section, then background tab, and fint something that says opacity overlay.

Good luck! 🙂 

- Rasmus Myhrberg, Founder of Spark Plugin

Spark Plugin – The Ultimate Design Toolkit for Squarespace