Jump to content

Troubleshooting custom underline background image

Recommended Posts

Site URL: https://lavender-caper-k5h2.squarespace.com/

Hello,

 

I have a problem with my website that i can't figure out. 
i have a custom underline background image, it works perfectly on all pages, but on footer the bottom padding is ridiculous. It should be the same everywhere, but only on the footer is bad. Can you see what the problem is there? 😞


Website: https://lavender-caper-k5h2.squarespace.com/ 

Thank you,

Anele

Link to comment
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Anele0610 said:

Site URL: https://lavender-caper-k5h2.squarespace.com/

Hello,

 

I have a problem with my website that i can't figure out. 
i have a custom underline background image, it works perfectly on all pages, but on footer the bottom padding is ridiculous. It should be the same everywhere, but only on the footer is bad. Can you see what the problem is there? 😞


Website: https://lavender-caper-k5h2.squarespace.com/ 

Thank you,

Anele

Do you mean make it a  straight line ?

image.thumb.png.fba56638152fbaeb81226af8f67bd169.png

Greeting, it's BeyondSpace, I am Squarespace dev focus on provide solutions to enhance feature that squarespace.com can't provide.
Feel free to check my current Squarespace Plugins Developement: Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox, Delivery Date Picker, Keyword Highlighter
If you find my answer fit your need, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you

Link to comment
43 minutes ago, bangank36 said:

Do you mean make it a  straight line ?

image.thumb.png.fba56638152fbaeb81226af8f67bd169.png

No, this is on purpose 🙂 

 

I mean the hover links. I made it to be a custom background image, instead of a default normal underline. In the footer, if you hover over the social links, the padding pushes out the other link - horrible. on other pages it doesnt do that. 

Do you have any idea why? 

Link to comment
16 hours ago, Anele0610 said:

No, this is on purpose 🙂 

 

I mean the hover links. I made it to be a custom background image, instead of a default normal underline. In the footer, if you hover over the social links, the padding pushes out the other link - horrible. on other pages it doesnt do that. 

Do you have any idea why? 

Add this CSS to fix footer link hover padding

footer.sections .html-block a {
    padding-bottom: 0 !important;
}

 

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

How to: Setup Password & Share url Insert Custom CSS - Page Header - Upload Custom Font - Upload File - Find Block ID - Contact Customer Care

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

×
×
  • Create New...

Squarespace Webinars

Free online sessions where you’ll learn the basics and refine your Squarespace skills.

Hire a Designer

Stand out online with the help of an experienced designer or developer.