ShipStation Sync Issues with Squarespace?

Hey all,

I'm looking to launch a new site for a customer and shipping is very important to them (hundreds of packages a month). I've heard seen reports that the sync between ShipStation and PayPal services has been bad lately. I'm curious what your experiences are with the sync between ShipStation and Squarespace??

Thanks,
-Ben

Hello Ben, Brand new to shipping and have been using shipstation synced with squarespace for about 6months with great success. I can count on 2 occasions in that time that squarespace connection was disconnected from our shipstation. One was a shipstation issue and they resolved the issue with in an hour and was back in business. The other time Squarespace just lost connection with shipstation so I went into the store setup section in shipstation and reconnected our squarespace store which takes two seconds. see video. The customer service has always been super responsive and we've found that shipstation offers some options others dont like pick-lists, printing labels and packing slips together as well as multi-box orders to name a few. Bottom-line Shipstation and Squarespace connection has been very reliable.

• 2 weeks later...

this is a very frustrating issue that continues to happen. however, once the user understands what's happening, the solution is very easy.

I have a feeling a customer with a lot of packages to ship a month will get frustrated with having to reconnect their commerce store multiple times a month.