Removing 'Add to Cart' button from x1 product page

Do you know who I retrieve a deleted SKU number/code on one of my product pages? I deleted by mistake.

This is an interesting pickle.

I assume you are using auto generated SKUs?

Has this product been sold to customers? If so it may exist on a order.

If you've not sold this product and you don't care about a specific SKU, you could use a different one.

Does it matter that it's now blank?

I'm a bit surprised it is blank. When I try to remove an SKU SS complains you can't have a blank one. It is possible the value is a non-printing character.

SKUs are a convenience for us humans. SS uses a product id number to track your products internally.

Here is another thought. Where are you seeing this blank SKU? Is this on the inventory page? Is this a product with variants? If so the top item doesn't list an SKU.

672995274_ScreenShot2021-12-09at11_01_06AM.thumb.png.7edafc46711f5862a1586b3a4e9e3972.png

Let us know what you find out.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.