move Add to cart and select button to below product

Hi

1. is it possible to move the Quantity and Add to cart button under the images on single product page like we get when we insert a product block on other pages. Just wanting to replicate the same look of Product block on Product page. Would still like the description on right hand side. 

2. Is it possible to adjust the width of "add to cart" button on Product block. right now it takes full width of column .

thanks

• Replies 3
  • Views 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1. It may be possible but I don't think easy. On desktop the page is divided into two halves. One side gallery, other side product details. It is pretty easy, comparatively,  to move the ATC button and other detail elements around within one column. This is usually just a matter of some CSS. When you start trying to move those elements to other locations, not in the same column, it can be somewhat complex because the area you are trying to insert these elements were not designed to receive them. Not only do you have to move the elements but you may also need to recreate a bunch of CSS to maintain the same look. Again. The CSS from SS was designed for the elements to be where they designed them to be. There are also some deeper technical issues you can run into with events that I won't go into but it makes things even more complex. I think you'd need to hire a developer to get this done, if possible.

Please post the URL for a page on your site where we can see your issue.

If your site is not public please set up a site-wide password, if you've not already done so.

Post the password here.

Adding a site-wide password is not a security breach. Please read the documentation at the link provided to understand how it works.

Please read the documentation at the link provided on how to share a link to your site to understand how it works. A link to the backend of the your site won’t work for us, i.e. a url that contains /config/.

We can then take a look at your issue.

Edited by creedon

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

T

2 hours ago, creedon said:

1. It may be possible but I don't think easy. On desktop the page is divided into two halves. One side gallery, other side product details. It is pretty easy, comparatively,  to move the ATC button and other details element around within one column. Thisis usually just a matter of some CSS. When you start trying to move those elements to other locations, not in the same column, it can be somewhat complex because the area you are trying to insert these elements were not designed to receive them. Not only do you have to move the elements but you may also need to recreate a bunch of CSS to maintain the same look. Again. The CSS from SS was designed for the elements to be where they designed them to be. There are also some deeper technical issues you can run into with events that I won't go into but it makes things even more complex. I think you'd need to hire a developer to get this done, if possible.

Please post the URL for a page on your site where we can see your issue.

If your site is not public please set up a site-wide password, if you've not already done so.

Post the password here.

Adding a site-wide password is not a security breach. Please read the documentation at the link provided to understand how it works.

Please read the documentation at the link provided on how to share a link to your site to understand how it works. A link to the backend of the your site won’t work for us, i.e. a url that contains /config/.

We can then take a look at your issue.

thanks

dm you