• Replies 7
  • Views 804
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...
On 3/7/2023 at 2:48 AM, IIH said:

Hi, I have a similar request for site URL: https://inscendence.squarespace.com/

Desktop is good as is but the hamburger menu and overlay are appearing on the mobile version and I would like them removed. 

Add to Design > Custom CSS

/* Hide burger */
.burger-inner {
	visibility: hidden !important;
}

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

Thank you for your help! I've made some changes to the site navigation and I have one other question:

Is there a way I can hide the site navigation folder on the homepage (for both mobile and desktop versions), while keeping the menu visible once someone has 'entered' the site? Essentially, I want to lead visitors to the other webpages by clicking a separate button on the homepage. Then, from the second landing page, they can navigate the rest of the site with a drop down menu. Any suggestions?

On 3/11/2023 at 4:57 AM, IIH said:

Thank you for your help! I've made some changes to the site navigation and I have one other question:

Is there a way I can hide the site navigation folder on the homepage (for both mobile and desktop versions), while keeping the menu visible once someone has 'entered' the site? Essentially, I want to lead visitors to the other webpages by clicking a separate button on the homepage. Then, from the second landing page, they can navigate the rest of the site with a drop down menu. Any suggestions?

Yes. Possible. 

Hide on this page or which page?

https://inscendence.squarespace.com/

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)