Image Card - How to place the subtitle text on the bottom of the "Image Card Wrapper"

Site URL: https://pte.squarespace.com/

I feel like I'm really close to solving this issue, but I can't seem to land on it. I have these Image Cards that I want to redesign on the Home Page. For Example, if you find the "Adidas Code Chaos" card, I want the "Augmented Reality" & "Adidas Chaos Text" to stay at the top of the card, but I want to bring down the "View Case Study" (highlighter-blue) subtitle text to the bottom of the card. 

I'm really new to CSS, but I found out how to use flex-start to bring the elements up to the top, I just don't know how to specify that I want the .image-subtitle-wrapper to flex-bottom within the .image card wrapper. 

Please Help!

PTE_SquarespaceHelp.thumb.png.b55ca9294adc7a51a84af8e8a9429fdf.png

On 9/17/2021 at 4:13 AM, pbueno24 said:

Site URL: https://pte.squarespace.com/

I feel like I'm really close to solving this issue, but I can't seem to land on it. I have these Image Cards that I want to redesign on the Home Page. For Example, if you find the "Adidas Code Chaos" card, I want the "Augmented Reality" & "Adidas Chaos Text" to stay at the top of the card, but I want to bring down the "View Case Study" (highlighter-blue) subtitle text to the bottom of the card. 

I'm really new to CSS, but I found out how to use flex-start to bring the elements up to the top, I just don't know how to specify that I want the .image-subtitle-wrapper to flex-bottom within the .image card wrapper. 

Please Help!

PTE_SquarespaceHelp.thumb.png.b55ca9294adc7a51a84af8e8a9429fdf.png

Add to Design > Custom CSS

.design-layout-card .image-subtitle-wrapper {
    position: absolute;
    bottom: 0;
    z-index: 999;
}
.design-layout-card .image-card.sqs-dynamic-text-container {
    position: static !important;
}

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)