Realigning the Image Block - Card Button

• GraemeArmstrong changed the title to Realigning the Image Block - Card Button

Is the code still installed? If not can you reinstall it so I can see what might have gone wrong?

I might be able to make the code more specific to only some image blocks on a page but we need to get something working first before I can try to do that.

Edited by creedon

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

@GraemeArmstrong

I do not see my code installed on your site. If I run the code locally it seems to work a treat.

1541688206_ScreenShot2021-08-08at9_34_16PM.thumb.png.a45ffce28a8295fcccbd654ee5b2b16d.png

We need to figure out why the code as is, isn't running on your site before we move on.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

@GraemeArmstrong

I can see that you installed jQuery but not the code from the second step in the Quick Install instructions.

You may want to move the jQuery code from Page Settings > Advanced > Page Header Code Injection to Settings > Advanced > Code Injection > FOOTER as suggested in the Quick Install instructions.