Setting up my calendar with custom hours - it keeps defaulting to regular hours

I have just set up my scheduler and I am trying to put in custom hours.  I do not have regular hours and will never have regular hours.  When I initially set up my calendar, I put in a few hours to test it and it's accepted those.  However, every time I go into availability to add new hours, when I go back to calendar it shows the few test hours I had put in, but no other hours for the coming weeks.  I have unchecked 'I have regular hours every week', and then I click on 'save, switch to specific days'.  As soon as I click on that, it goes back to the 'I have regular hours every week' box checked - see attached.  And the custom hours I have put in for the next few weeks are there on this page, but when I go back and check my calendar and the copy my clients will see, it only shows the few test hours. I've tried deleting the calendar and starting again, but when I press 'delete calendar', nothing happens!  I would appreciate any help.  Thank you.

Screen Shot 2021-06-02 at 10.12.32 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-06-02 at 10.12.39 AM.png

• Replies 0
  • Views 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Posted Images