Store page option not showing

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't delve deeply into your site but it appears you have no actual Store Page. Just some galleries that point to Etsy pages.

Upgrading your plan does not automatically create a Store Page for you. If your intent is to create a Squarespace store on your site then you need to create a new page of type Store. By upgrading your plan the Store Page you create will be able to function. Without the plan upgrade your new Store Page wouldn't work for the public.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

I believe you have to add products individually to the shop pages. Those then get automatically added to your inventory. I think products don't show up automatically on product pages so that you have the flexibility to organize your products into multiple product pages if you wish. 

22 hours ago, whitelane said:

I can't actually add a store page it doesn't exist in the options for me

I'm a little confused. You say it isn't an option for you but in your followup post with the Page dialog screenshot I can see Products. That is a product (aks store) page. A place to sell stuff.

Are you saying that if you click on Products a new Product page is not created for you?

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

Archived