Site header "expands" when scrolling down on Instagram browser

Site URL: https://lightroom-masterclass.com

Hi there,

When browsing my site through clicking Instagram bio link, it takes me to my site but when scrolling down the header image expands which is really jarring and looks bad.  I didn't change anything andd it's been working fine for a year, seems like it happened with the new styles update?

Also when scrolling back up, the page jitters / stutters - this doesn't occur on chrome mobile browser for example.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Luke

• Replies 4
  • Views 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, 

I have noticed the same here! Does anyone knows how to fix this? 

It looks pretty bad and glitchy... 

I suspect it might be to do with IOS and older iphone versions, have you had the same problem in newer iphones too? 

Edited by FJD189

Hi Luke, have you had any luck fixing this problem? I have been trying to resolve it but no luck yet. Incredibly frustrating. I’m delaying website launch because of it. Squarespace say they are looking into it but no guarantees or timelines. 

• 9 months later...
On 4/19/2021 at 12:47 AM, FJD189 said:

Hi Luke, have you had any luck fixing this problem? I have been trying to resolve it but no luck yet. Incredibly frustrating. I’m delaying website launch because of it. Squarespace say they are looking into it but no guarantees or timelines. 

Hey, have you found an answer? Im about to make a whole new website on another platform which is really annoying after putting couple days worth of work