Remove Header and footer with a code

• Replies 9
  • Views 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, Just_Opportunity said:

Hi there,

Is there a code I can put in the page setting to remove the header and the footer from that page? 

Thank you

If you have a business plan or higher you can add the following code under the Advanced settings for the page you'd like to hide the header and footer on:

<style>
  /* Remove Header Footer */
  header, footer {display:none;}
</style>

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/8/2021 at 8:58 AM, Webswool said:

If you have a business plan or higher you can add the following code under the Advanced settings for the page you'd like to hide the header and footer on:

<style>
  /* Remove Header Footer */
  header, footer {display:none;}
</style>

Hello!
This coding seems to do the job for removing header and footer, but it also seems to wipe out the Title and Description of e-newsletter form.
Any suggestions?

9 minutes ago, MakeShare said:

Hello!
This coding seems to do the job for removing header and footer, but it also seems to wipe out the Title and Description of e-newsletter form.
Any suggestions?

Can you send me a URL to show me the issue?

I’ve used newsletter blocks on pages where I’ve used this code and not had this issue before.

23 hours ago, Webswool said:

Can you send me a URL to show me the issue?

I’ve used newsletter blocks on pages where I’ve used this code and not had this issue before.

My site is private at the moment so I can't send the url.
I am trying to create a landing page, so that it will be the only viewable page on site.
Hence why I want there to be no footer or header, but why I'd like the e-newsletter form to be unaffected too.
Strange, heh?!
I have attached two screenshots, one is the form before code applied, and after.

Screen Shot 2021-03-18 at 1.44.30 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-03-18 at 1.43.57 PM.png

8 minutes ago, MakeShare said:

My site is private at the moment so I can't send the url.
I am trying to create a landing page, so that it will be the only viewable page on site.
Hence why I want there to be no footer or header, but why I'd like the e-newsletter form to be unaffected too.
Strange, heh?!
I have attached two screenshots, one is the form before code applied, and after.

Screen Shot 2021-03-18 at 1.44.30 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-03-18 at 1.43.57 PM.png

Hey!

I’m happy to help you but I’ll need to be able to see the site to do that. Set a password and I’ll be able to do that 👍🏻

40 minutes ago, Webswool said:

Hey!

I’m happy to help you but I’ll need to be able to see the site to do that. Set a password and I’ll be able to do that 👍🏻

It seems that this code does the trick, without affecting the newsletter:
<style>.header, #footer-sections {display:none!important;}</style>

Thanks though 🙂

Archived