store notifications are still going to previous site owner

Site URL: https://www.coolcastco.com/

This is regarding order notifications via email, to the site owner. (Not the notifications that go to customers.) 

As our site is complete enough to launch, the designer who built our site transferred ownership to me. We thought we had set permissions properly to cause order notifications to go to me. The only contributer/ admin who has store and billing access is me, the owner. Every test order we place still sends the notification to the previous owner - who has store and billing permissions turned off. 

We've scoured every settings pane within the site and on my squarespace profile. Cannot figure out why this is happening. Any ideas? I've searched but can't seem to find this issue on previous posts. If you know of a thread where this kind of issue was resolved, please share a link. Thank you!

• Replies 2
  • Views 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We've removed all permissions from all users other than the owner. Result: notifications are lost. Test orders and regular orders do not generate order notifications.

Turn the permissions back on, but leaving store permissions off except owner: order notifications go out, but are still being emailed to the previous site owner who doesn't have permissions set to access store information.

I've scoured forums, and tried several things. Why is it so difficult to get help? I've been using squarespace for 15 years and have never had a problem like this. 

Archived