New Design Portfolio

• Replies 2
  • Views 951
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the look and style of it, from a business point of view it would be great if it had exactly what you do (for example immediately under the main photo).

I'm CRย and I do XX, YY, ZZ in these locations

That type of thing.

Also more of your actual branding work in the content of the homepage, maybe off to the sides, randomly spaced, business cards at an angle type thing - to really show off your work rather than having to click through on the projects.

• 2 weeks later...

overall, i think it's very good. nice job.

my preference is to always put visuals first.. without delay. to that end, i think you can lose the 'hi, i'm cal' on the portfolio page and jump right into the strong video of the tattoo artist. (plus, once a site visitor sees that 'hi..' treatment, they don't need to see it again.)

you have so many good visuals that you might think to liven up the contact form a bit.

i like that your cv is actually a video. maybe make it more clear in the navigation that it's not just some boring pdf. i clicked on it because i'm checking out the site to offer feedback. others might not unless they were given an enticing reason to do so.

but these are details. like i said, it's very good overall.

Archived