How to add text/header blocks to products page

Site URL: https://www.tipsywillow.ca/

Hi I am trying to figure out how to add text box to a product page so that I can separate my products into sections to guide my customers through the page smoothly. 

Our products our a box our customers can virtually build so they need to add something at each step. 

I know you can make a blank page and add product blocks but I only want this products on this one page not on another product page. 

• Replies 3
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, tipsywillowfarm said:

Site URL: https://www.tipsywillow.ca/

Hi I am trying to figure out how to add text box to a product page so that I can separate my products into sections to guide my customers through the page smoothly. 

Our products our a box our customers can virtually build so they need to add something at each step. 

I know you can make a blank page and add product blocks but I only want this products on this one page not on another product page. 

Could you share that product url to check?

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date picker form field)
💫 Gallery block 7.1 workaround
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!

Create a products page just for these specific products, and put it in the unlinked section (you'll have to keep it active, not disable it).... then, you'd have to do what you said.. add text & products to a blank page.

You can keep a separate product page for other products you may have, aside from these special products that get added to a box.

I assume you're creating something like a "build your own box" feature...

First section could perhaps be "box size", and you'd have a "box" product with size variations with different price points... Then the next section could perhaps be "Beauty products", and you could add different beauty products to add to the box... etc. 

The user would just be filling up their cart with your build-a-box items....

You'd have to differentiate your build-a-box products (perhaps in the SKU or Title) from your regular products, so you'd know which items go into the box, and which items are just ordered separately.

Hope this helps!

Archived