How to replace 'add to cart' button with 'next' button.

Site URL: https://mango-helicon-5eeb.squarespace.com/config/pages/5fdd5a5f7514fb3b762e1fd2/categories/5fdd5a5f7514fb3b762e1fdf

Hi, I am new to squarespace and in all honesty I have no clue on how coding works etc. I am looking to replace the 'add to cart' button with 'next' button. I am trying to make it so that they can choose this item, select the size etc however instead of just adding this to the cart, I want the 'next' button to then direct them to the next selection of products that they can choose from. 

sorry if this is slightly confusing, I am new to this and have tried to explain it as best I can. any answers would be greatly appreciated, thank you. 

• Replies 1
  • Views 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am a little confused.

If you have customers selecting variant options for a product item but don't let them click on the add to cart then their selection won't be stored anywhere. Their efforts are wasted.

If you are trying to up-sell products have you investigated the Displaying related products feature?

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

Archived