Post Blog Item Code Injection

Site URL: https://nontoxu.com

Hi,

I am trying to  get a message in a border at the top of each of my blog pages.  I am able to get the message in the border at the bottom of the page with this code.  Is there a way to get it at the top?  Also, I am getting AMP issues detected by Google.  Could this be the cause?  Thank you!

<div class="roundedBorder">
  <div style="text-align:center">

Toxic-Free Q&A
</div>

<p>These are archives of Q&A asked by readers and answered by Debra Lynn Dadd (from 2005-2019) or Lisa Powers (from 2019-2020).
Answers have been edited and updated as of December, 2020.
</p></div></div>

</style>

• Replies 3
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, mypowers4 said:

I am trying to  get a message in a border at the top of each of my blog pages.

When you say top where do you mean? Above the title? Above the main content of the blog post? Somewhere else?

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

You can add a code block at the top of each blog post. A little tedious but perhaps doable.

If you are on the business plan or above the other option would be some Javascript to replicate the blog code injection from the bottom of the post to the top.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

Archived