Adding Commerce 'fulfilling orders' functionality to scheduling (Acuity)

Hello!

Our site offers virtual instruction, booked and sold through Scheduling. What complicates this is that we also send a package of physical items to the customer prior to the scheduled class time. Scheduling doesn't offer the functionality of fulfillment that Commerce does, but we need it in our case.

Ideally what would happen is: Customer books a class --> Customer/billing/shipping information gets sent to Pending Orders (within Commerce, Orders) --> We print a label and mark the item as fulfilled --> Order Fulfilled Notification with Tracking number gets sent to the customer

We created custom forms in scheduling to capture address fields. Currently, we have Scheduling feeding customer/shipping information into Shippo, through a Zapier connection. Shippo is also integrated to our Squarespace account, but i'm not sure what information it feed back to squarespace and how I could leverage this(?) Once Shippo receives a new appointment, it creates an order which we can then print a label from. I now need to build a trigger that (once a label prints) sends an email to the customer with tracking information from Shippo/Shipping fulfillment, and marks the order as complete. 

Any suggestions on how to do this? I explored Mail Chimp, but they don't integrate with Shippo, and even if there is a way to do this, ideally I would like all communications to be centralized from one source. 

All help is appreciated! 

Dan

• Replies 0
  • Views 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived