Is there any edge of changing CMS over your competitors

Site URL: https://myweldingyard.com/best-tig-welder

Hi, I am a welder and I have kicked a blog on wordpress while hiring some freelancers online. Recently I have seen square space adv which was compelling and illustrating that squarespace is easy for a person who is not so technical about web. What if I decide to move to this platform will all of my work remain intact or I have to start from the beginning?

Will I have any edge over my competitors ?

Thanks

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 3
  • Views 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CMS is noting to do with SEO but if CMS is lightweight and speed optimized then its great and yes its edge over competitor then. For example if your website is welding related then edge will be over only on specific thing ex: speed optimization not overall thing. 

Edited by tedkcole

I run both SS and WP. The former needs less management but might have a ceiling on functionality that you will get with WP. It's about researching which is best for your task.

We provide digital marketing services for businesses that need exposure/sales from search and social media networks. We also build incredibly fast and well optimised multi-language Square Space websites.
Digital Marketing | Marketing Digitale

• 3 months later...