Squarespace displaying incorrect font on one device

Site URL: https://www.enee.design/

Hi,

Having a weird problem on my Mac. Any advice would be much appreciated.

When viewing my site on this specific Mac it's showing every page in a font different to the one selected. I've tried clearing cache in chrome, safari and in a clean install of FireFox, but they're all having the same issue. The page takes a while to load and then displays the pages in the wrong font.

I'm not getting this problem on any other device. It's fine on all other devices in my household. I'm sure it'll display fine for you here's the link. enee.design  I've tried the Trouble shooting browser issues they haven't fixed the problem, but I don't think it's the browser as it's happening across multiple browsers.

I've also tried flushing my DNS cache, I'm pretty stumped. I'm sure it's something on this device, but I don't know what. Any help much appreciated.

Device: 2015 MacBook Pro, OS Big Sur 11.0.1

Chrome: 07.0.4280.88 (x86_64)

Safari: 14.0.1

Firefox: 83.0 64 bit

image.thumb.png.9d91e93082cf1444337afe70e0c8b8db.png

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

This has happened to my site as well.  Almost 100% sure it happened after updating my Mac to Big Sur.  I notice the original poster's signature indicates he's using Big Sur as well.  Can anyone else comfirm they are seeing this issue?  Offer advice on a fix?  

Thanks! 

Folks. Please post the URL to your sites. Also it would be helpful to tell us what font is not displaying and where we can find some text on the website where the font should be displayed. In other words please don't make us dig around your site, lead us to where an example of the issue is occurring.

In addition if you can post a good rendering and then a bad rendering of the same text that might be helpful.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the delayed response.  For some reason I missed the notification from the forum.  Here is a link to my site...

www.swashbucklestudio.com

Pretty much all of the fonts throughout the site were affected before.

Looks like its sorted itself out and has been fixed.  All looks good now.  Thanks!

Archived