Changing the monospace font

Hi!

How can I change typeface for monospace? My custom font works for everything else, but I don't know how to change the CSS for this. Seems that Squarespace automatically uses monospace when writing a description for an embedded block content.

Also any ideas how to reduce padding between code block content and the text under it?

Thanks!

• 8 months later...

So the link is this: it's unpublished though so unsure if you'll be able to see it:

guitar-terrier-37w2.squarespace.com

If not I've also added a screenshot, it's added the asterisk infront of the H1 which is awesome thank you! 

Unsure how to style now font wise to make it match the logo? Logo asterisk is Myriad Pro

Thank you!

Screenshot 2021-08-12 at 16.35.21.png

On 8/12/2021 at 10:36 PM, MartinC said:

So the link is this: it's unpublished though so unsure if you'll be able to see it:

guitar-terrier-37w2.squarespace.com

If not I've also added a screenshot, it's added the asterisk infront of the H1 which is awesome thank you! 

Unsure how to style now font wise to make it match the logo? Logo asterisk is Myriad Pro

Thank you!

Screenshot 2021-08-12 at 16.35.21.png

Hi. What is access password?

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
23 hours ago, IwanJ said:

@tuanphan Hi Tuan, me again. When I upload images and create a subtitle with the image it has a certain font when selecting "Monospace". I would like to apply this font to one sentence on a certain page, how do I do this?

Make the sentence bold & share link to that page, we will give the code

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)