Subscription Product Customer Details Missing?

Site URL: https://www.storypirates.com

Hello! We are having a very specific issue with a client's commerce and wondering if anything like this has happened to anyone else/if anyone has advice.

Almost a year ago, we set up a yearly subscription using Squarespace Commerce. Obviously, lots has changed this year and we found ourselves moving the subscription completely online and needing a lot more functionality, so we imported all of our subscribers to memberspace. We are now going through to cancel the initial accounts set up on our squarespace commerce. To do so, I'm going into Commerce, then Customers, then clicking on a customer and clicking "customer details." There, it lets me cancel.

HOWEVER, some customers only have a "Subscriber Details," and when I click there it won't let me cancel. BUT they all purchased a subscription product. Why would some not have the option to cancel and also not have that "Customer Details" box at all. Does anyone know? 

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 1
  • Views 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived