Is it possible to link to a portfolio sub-page?

Is it possible to link to a portfolio sub-page?

For example, if I have an image on my home page and I want it to link to a portfolio sub-page, is that possible? The sub-pages don’t show up when trying to establish a link, so would it mean manually inserting the url once the site is live? Or am I missing something?

Thanks for any help you can offer.
  • Replies 6
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...
8 hours ago, jacklattie said:

I have this same question. When I try to type the full URL slug for the portfolio sub page in the link field for the image on my home page, it won't let me type anything after "portfolio/". 

Have you try enter Full URL, instead of /portfolio..

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

• 1 year later...

Hi there. Total noob here. Never even used a forum much. Having a problem inserting the full url. 

I have a huge portfolio for tons of pictures. There were just so many, so I created a page for the different sets of pictures and moved it to the hidden part of the site. I then put picture links to them on the portfolio page, this worked great, but you can't get back to the portfolio page it won't let me finish the link. It stops at portfolio/. what would the total url be. I tried putting a button but it didn't show me the individual portfolio pages.

I'm usually able to figure things out but this is to hard. Forgive me if I've posted wrong.

Thanks for any help!

On 12/6/2023 at 2:23 AM, Traceybear said:

Hi there. Total noob here. Never even used a forum much. Having a problem inserting the full url. 

I have a huge portfolio for tons of pictures. There were just so many, so I created a page for the different sets of pictures and moved it to the hidden part of the site. I then put picture links to them on the portfolio page, this worked great, but you can't get back to the portfolio page it won't let me finish the link. It stops at portfolio/. what would the total url be. I tried putting a button but it didn't show me the individual portfolio pages.

I'm usually able to figure things out but this is to hard. Forgive me if I've posted wrong.

Thanks for any help!

Do you have a screenshot or quick video explain your problem? We can imagine easier

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)