Redirect "Add To Cart" Button to Scheduling App

Just now, missgray said:

So sorry there was no password when I posted and then I was working on another problem and had to set this to private. you should see the password on my other forum post about sub titles in product lisitngs 🙂

13 hours ago, missgray said:

I tried the code above

Could you give us a clue which code you tried to use? A post date and perhaps the person who provided the code? There are lots of posts in this thread with code in them.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

1 hour ago, creedon said:

Could you give us a clue which code you tried to use? A post date and perhaps the person who provided the code? There are lots of posts in this thread with code in them.

SO sorry I just took a while to find the code I finally used as I tried so many things I could not remember. Ill make sure I note this for every edit I make. 

I tagged the single product with 'no-cart' which I have taken off for now for you so you can see the button style. I can add this tag back later if needed. The CSS code is still there.

.tag-no-cart .sqs-add-to-cart-button, .tag-no-cart .product-quantity-input {
  display: none !important;
}

Edited by missgray
13 hours ago, missgray said:

SO sorry I just took a while to find the code I finally used as I tried so many things I could not remember. Ill make sure I note this for every edit I make.

The code you show is not related to your original question.

I have added a link to a single product as its made-to-order I need an 'ENQUIRE'  button linking to my contact page, however, I am struggling to turn this single link a button.

Please point to or provide the code you tried for this effect you posted about above.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

On 6/23/2024 at 2:42 AM, creedon said:

The code you show is not related to your original question.

Please point to or provide the code you tried for this effect you posted about above.

Hi @creedon I did more research online and found this https://github.com/tomsWebConsulting/twcsl/tree/main/Page/Store/Detail/Store Product Detail Add to Cart Button Url Redirect

I have added all the codes and FINALLY got it to work as a button re direct.