Change how forms populate spreadsheet

Site URL: https://sealion-dolphin-9xgr.squarespace.com/

This question is one that I don't think anyone on here will necessarily be able to solve by replying on here but I would just like to know if you think it's possible. 

I want to create a booking form for a holiday rental site where customers can enter their required dates, number of people, do they need a travel cot etc etc and for this to populate a spreadsheet - all easily done with no custom work required.

However the thing is there's multiple properties. So the customer will select which property they want from a drop down menu in the form. The tricky bit is that  I want each property to populate a different tab in the excel spreadsheet in the google drive. 

Is this possible??  Is there maybe another way to do this?? 

ALSO we need the dates they put in to  autofill a calendar or go into the spreadsheet in some way which allows for the person organising the booking to quickly see where the gaps are. Rather than just a list of booking dates which makes it tricky to see availability. 

I would be surprised if anyone can help with this but thought it was worth a shot!

Thanks

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 2
  • Views 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/20/2020 at 6:43 AM, minnieosc0504 said:

This question is one that I don't think anyone on here will necessarily be able to solve by replying on here but I would just like to know if you think it's possible. 

I want to create a booking form for a holiday rental site where customers can enter their required dates, number of people, do they need a travel cot etc etc and for this to populate a spreadsheet - all easily done with no custom work required.

However the thing is there's multiple properties. So the customer will select which property they want from a drop down menu in the form. The tricky bit is that  I want each property to populate a different tab in the excel spreadsheet in the google drive. 

ALSO we need the dates they put in to  autofill a calendar or go into the spreadsheet in some way which allows for the person organising the booking to quickly see where the gaps are. Rather than just a list of booking dates which makes it tricky to see availability. 

I would be surprised if anyone can help with this but thought it was worth a shot!

Thanks

Website is expired, did you still looking for this?

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date picker form field)
💫 Gallery block 7.1 workaround
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!

On 10/20/2020 at 6:43 AM, minnieosc0504 said:

Thanks

Just so you know there is solution taking advantage of Google Apps script to twist the Spreadsheet to distribute data the way we wanted

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date picker form field)
💫 Gallery block 7.1 workaround
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!

Archived