Project Featured Image Keeps Disappearing 7.1

Site URL: https://smith-and-meade-template-2.squarespace.com/portfolio

Hi there,

I've seen a few posts about this but am not sure if it's the same issue. But Ive been having an issue with the image of the first listed project on my portfolio page. I'll duplicate it, and it will stay for a few days, then disappear again.

Are there any solutions for this? Could this be a conflict with some of the custom css?

https://smith-and-meade-template-2.squarespace.com/portfolio

Password: Smith&MEADE

Thank you

• BridgetKelley changed the title to Project Featured Image Keeps Disappearing 7.1
  • Replies 6
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, BridgetKelley said:

Could this be a conflict with some of the custom css?

The effect of CSS would be immediate.

The actual image tag is missing. So odd.

974421700_ScreenShot2020-10-06at6_13_25PM.png.37e3cb40f6a1319e25c9cc65b383067a.png

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

4 hours ago, BridgetKelley said:

Do you have a solution for the missing image tag by any chance?

I'm sorry I don't. The only thing I can suggest is to contact SS customer support.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/11/2020 at 7:26 AM, Odessy said:

Hi bridget, Question what template is that your using. Im curious as to how you got the sliding effect on the images. As it slides down thru the screen.

Bridget's site is a v7.1 site.

v7.1 doesn't have templates that can be changed. All v7.1 sites have all the same features. Any 7.1 site can be made to look like any other by changing themes. Of course with custom code other effects can be achieved.

I think the effect you noticed on Bridget's site is one such custom effect. She has used the CSS position: sticky to fix the first page section so that the other sections scroll up over it.

Archived