Different section in website, not using same template?

Site URL: http://www.stevegallagher.com/

Hi, I was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction?

So I have a section with-in my website called “CONSULTANCY” which directs you to a homepage, the current link takes you back to the” main portfolio website” on a separate page (under construction)  

What I would like to do, is make it so it open into a page where it doesn’t show all the categories on the left hand side from the original “main portfolio page”   - Ideally would only like to see the Logo, CONSULTANCY tab (would like include a drop down folder section visible) and the Contact tab and social links, on this page.

What I’m trying to achieve, is to make it look like it loads into a whole new section of the website / loads into a new looking website away from the main portfolio page.

I’m not sure if this is possible as it’s using the main template design of the website? Is there a code to inject to achieve what I’m after? Only for this section

If so please could you explain how to do it in a easy terms as I’m a new beginner at this!

Thanks in advance,

Steve

• Replies 1
  • Views 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived