Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Changing a section for mobile to be wider

cmisicka

Question

Site URL: http://www.realestategirlguru.com

Hi all,

I am wanting to change one of the sections on my 7.1 site to not go vertical on mobile. The section is a list section that as a few photos with words underneath and on the desktop it spans 4 wide, however on mobile it then goes to only one photo on top of the next, on top of the next, etc... I'd like to change it so that it shows almost the same on mobile as it does on the web and have multiple horizontal photos next to each other.

thanks in advance

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

Hey there! Yes! I can't for the life of me figure out how to get them to appear side by side on mobile so people don't have to scroll down five sections and can see them all (or most) at once

On 9/19/2020 at 11:50 PM, cmisicka said:

Hey there! Yes! I can't for the life of me figure out how to get them to appear side by side on mobile so people don't have to scroll down five sections and can see them all (or most) at once

Add to Home > design > Custom CSS

@media screen and (max-width:767px) {
div#page-section-5f60d0598db5a561fc5c79bc .span-12>.row .span-3 {
    width: 50% !important;
    float: left !important;
}
div#page-section-5f60d0598db5a561fc5c79bc .span-12>.row .span-3:nth-child(2n+1) {
   clear: left;
}
}

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan, work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above.