Help with Gallery Image button/lightbox

Site URL: http://www.heyykristen.com

Help! 

I am a newbie freelance full stack developer and am stuck on a clients request - 

She is an artist with a gallery page. Currently text links in description to etsy to purchase specific prints. 

She wants

1. Actual buttons instead of text links 

2. nothing showing but the image - for the button to appear on click or hover. 

I have tried SQSthemes lightbox anything plugin but it does not work with gallery images. 

I have tried trying to find block ids to target them but only see a collection id for the whole gallery page (was able this way to add buttons - but it literally turned the nav bar and everything on the page to buttons)

I have tried doing clickthrough URLS to new pages with the larger image and button - but WELLS template does not support this and she does not want to change templates. 

I have suggested just doing lightbox's for each image as the solution - but she really prefers to keep the gallery for the left and right arrows. 

Would absolutely love any help I can get. This is the first time I have gotten stuck on a project and I am stressing out a bit! 

thank you so much 

Paige

• Replies 1
  • Views 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived