image block text padding

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone had the CSS custom code for Brine Family for me to take away the apparent 'padding' for the text that overlays the card image block element?? I managed to get rid of the background but each line has a colour that i can only assume is padding... but i can't work out the coding needed to get rid of it... please see image attached.

The custom css coding window is in the pic... not sure what i did wrong to get the mini colour block before and after that i can change in the 'Site Styles' section via the 'text background colour' but with the coding changed, it leaves a tiny block of colour before and after on each line...  

Please help

Thanks

2020-07-08 (1).png

• Replies 3
  • Views 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

https://dinosaur-springtail-zk5z.squarespace.com/config/pages

like i said.. brine family, Nueva template

Home page, summary section... i added an image block > card... and wanted to brand the type.. but when i added it, squarespace automatically added a background. It would seem that you can either change the colour via the 'Site Styles' or you can add CSS custom code.. which you can see in the picture i included... however.. it doesn't get rid of the entire background....

I assumed it was padding but that doesn't seem to be the case as its not an option for the text...

If you look at this picture closely... when im in 'Site Styles' the white bits are outside of the blue hightlighted box... its those white bits, before and after the font that I want to get rid of.

Please help

2020-07-09.png

Archived