Missing site style functionality in Brine?

Hey y'all, might be a stupid question here, but I swear there are Site Styles in Brine I had access to a few months ago that I cannot access now.

I've had a site unpublished that I'd tinker with off and on for a good two years or so; haven't touched it in a few months, and started revisiting it the last couple days. There are a few adjustments that I'd made notes of that I now absolutely cannot access anywhere in Site Styles. Is there something I'm missing? Or was functionality removed? I can achieve a lot of the things I'm looking for with custom CSS but it's just a hassle. 

Specifically: I have been unable to change the hover style of social icons (fade, spotlight, etc) and unable to change the hover color of hyperlinks in body text. 

Any help is appreciated figuring out if I just imagined having access to these via site style before or if there's something I'm doing wrong accessing them now haha. Thank you!

• Replies 1
  • Views 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived