One Column for Projects on Beaumont Template?

Hi

I would like my project page to have one row of projects instead of two because it looks too busy with projects side by side.

Is it possible on the Beaumont template? It is only letting me select a minimum of 2, and when I type in "1" it reverts back to "2"

Thank you

• Replies 7
  • Views 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

I am trying to build out my portfolio items in one column as well! 

Originally I created a list and made it only one image wide, and have it formatted so nicely. However, I can't seem to get the images within the lists to be links OR to have the button to the gallery I'd like them to go to on the actual images. 

SO - I decided perhaps I should use a Portfolio instead. However, that's only 2 images wide at minimum, and I don't want that. Help! 

12 hours ago, HannahMcGowan said:

I am trying to build out my portfolio items in one column as well! 

Originally I created a list and made it only one image wide, and have it formatted so nicely. However, I can't seem to get the images within the lists to be links OR to have the button to the gallery I'd like them to go to on the actual images. 

SO - I decided perhaps I should use a Portfolio instead. However, that's only 2 images wide at minimum, and I don't want that. Help! 

If you share link to portfolio page, we can help easier

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)