ActiveCampaign Code Injection! Please Help!

When pasting active campaign code into the code injection where exactly should I be pasting it. I'm told in the footer but where exactly in the footer.

ActiveCampaign says: For Site Tracking to work, you need to paste the tracking code that we provide into each page of your website. In general, we recommend placing the code in the footer as this is the easiest way of having site tracking work on all pages. However, you will need to review the documentation provided by your Content Management System (CMS) to make sure the placement of the code is correct. In addition, they may provide a solution that allows you to only paste the code once, and have it display on all pages. "

I attached a picture of the website's current footer code. Should I just hover my mouse after </script> on line 34, enter once to line 35 and then just paste on line 35?647544926_Screenshot2020-07-02at1_24_17PM.thumb.png.755ee6e504b85af34a39f7a1d6a07860.png

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived