Tablet view - text & image columns not stacking

Site URL: http://daisyedwardsaudio.com

All of my site is stacking as expected on tablet view & smaller browser windows, except one section on my home page where the image and text stay side by side. This means the image remains small and square on the left hand side with a lot of blank space below it, while the longer text is extended down the right hand side column alongside the blank space.

It was stacking fine until I made some other unrelated text edits to the same page, is there a solution I can use to force stack these items when on iPad/reduced width screens? Thanks!

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 12
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks TuanPhan,

I changed the layout on that page to avoid the issue but if it isn't too much trouble could you tell me how to:

1. Reduce l/r padding on the body copy on that page for the tablet view
2. Shift to one column on the "about Hank" page ipad view.

I have also been scouring the forums for solutions for handling the responsiveness of summary blocks.
What are the ideal settings for a summary that has three across desktop/laptop, currently goes to two across with one underneath as soon as you minimize the window to around a 13" laptop. How do you tell it to just display two across at that breakpoint? This is an issue on many of our sites but see it here bethanysaltman.com

Much appreciated!!!

-Kerin

Screen Shot 2020-12-02 at 12.32.54 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-12-02 at 12.32.28 PM.png

On 12/3/2020 at 12:36 AM, kerin said:

Thanks TuanPhan,

I changed the layout on that page to avoid the issue but if it isn't too much trouble could you tell me how to:

1. Reduce l/r padding on the body copy on that page for the tablet view
2. Shift to one column on the "about Hank" page ipad view.

I have also been scouring the forums for solutions for handling the responsiveness of summary blocks.
What are the ideal settings for a summary that has three across desktop/laptop, currently goes to two across with one underneath as soon as you minimize the window to around a 13" laptop. How do you tell it to just display two across at that breakpoint? This is an issue on many of our sites but see it here bethanysaltman.com

Much appreciated!!!

-Kerin

Screen Shot 2020-12-02 at 12.32.54 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-12-02 at 12.32.28 PM.png

Which page in screenshot? We can check easier

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

So see how this is three across desktop and then it stacks to 2 on one row and 1 on the next at around a 13" laptop breakpoint?

https://coral-sawfish-3cel.squarespace.com/

Same on the other site you were referencing. Can you share code that will help us dictate how many fit across on smaller width sizes. I would be happy with 2 across on smaller sizes OR shrinking the three across.

Thanks for looking into it for me. Much appreciated.

Screen Shot 2020-12-21 at 3.13.46 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-12-21 at 3.15.08 PM.png

Archived