Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Question

Site URL: http://www.upwa.com.au

Hi 

Frustrated  CSS user here; i am using 7.1; i have added a custom font for h1,h2,h3,p - not a problem. 

However there are numerous sections of the website that don't follow:

- Navigation menu font ("our story" and "events") are not in the custom font. 

- On the events page the time and date of the events; are not in the custom font

- On the events page the text/link; asking you to click on to go back to main events page; is not in the custom font. 

I have tried a number of code ideas and nothing is working. Help needed!

4 answers to this question

You can find Navigation, Events ID in this list.  

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan. I work for a non-profit project (promote the establishment of free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. There are so many questions every day so I can't answer them all at once, I will try to answer them in the next few days.

Hi tuanphan

This helped for the navigation; thanks very much. It still doesn't change the "back to all events"; and the bottom right hand corner text where you flick between events; i tried all the event code and i still can't change this

20 hours ago, Upwebsite said:

Hi tuanphan

This helped for the navigation; thanks very much. It still doesn't change the "back to all events"; and the bottom right hand corner text where you flick between events; i tried all the event code and i still can't change this

a.eventitem-backlink {
    font-family: 'MONT MED';
}

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan. I work for a non-profit project (promote the establishment of free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. There are so many questions every day so I can't answer them all at once, I will try to answer them in the next few days.

Thanks so much tuanphan

My last one; contact us button on mobile menu screen is wrong front also; could you provide code for this.

Thanks 🙂