Question

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

There are two ways to do this

W1 Free). Insert 2 Link items to Main Navigation > Use CSS to turn 2 links to button.

W2 ($$$). Add default button in Header Layout (Edit Site Header > Header Elements > Enable Button)

Next use JavaScript to add 2rd button to right of first button.

Your site is private.

Can you setup password & share url?

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan, work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. 

Of course. Ive made that password protected. I can DM you the password. 

Maybe button isn't the right request but I think the CSS change makes the most sense here. I currently have two links which direct people towards two different language versions of the site. The current links are set centrally, and I'd like to have these two links separated, by aligning them to the right, possibly with the option of changing the colour too.

To make them button, add this to Home > Design > Custom CSS

.header-nav-item [href*="en"] {
    background: red;
    color: white !important;
    padding: 5px 10px !important;
}
.header-nav-item [href*="pt"] {
    background: red;
    color: white !important;
    padding: 5px 10px !important;
}

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan, work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above.