Changing image order on mobile

Site URL: https://potato-sphere-g3k8.squarespace.com/

Hi! I was wondering how to change the order of images on my first page on mobile. I attached the photo of what I would like on mobile: my image, then the text and button. Is there a way to hide the second image below? 

Wesbite: naonow.com Password: naonow

image.thumb.png.143b1f07d8ec90cdd50f65dd6df97e94.png

On computer I'd like to hide this image I duplicated for mobile view:

image.thumb.png.ab35891b47026afc032b4dca1540d82c.png

Thanks so much!! @tuanphan

• Replies 9
  • Views 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From what I understand you want your image to appear only once, both on mobile and desktop, right?
On Desktop the image is supposed to be on the right side of your text, while on mobile, its supposed to be above the text, correct?

This should be easily possible if you drag the image into the text so the insertion point doesn't appear as a line but rather as a greyish rectangle inside the text.

Yes, I would like the image only once on mobile and once on computer! Except it won't order properly on mobile mode unless I duplicate the picture-- therefore, how do I hide it on computer mode? and then hide the other on mobile? Thanks!!

Thank you! Amazing, that worked! Now how do I hide the second duplicate image in mobile mode only? @tuanphan I only want the first top one to show in mobile mode! Is there also a way to decrease the space size between the picture and the caption "active learning.." so that the spacing is the same as this other photo below?

image.thumb.png.448e29c660e78fec3bfc856df35a178c.png

image.thumb.png.90a9ae941f6ff6c15d04e0215116f6c9.pngSpacing:

21 hours ago, rachelt said:

Thank you! Amazing, that worked! Now how do I hide the second duplicate image in mobile mode only? @tuanphan I only want the first top one to show in mobile mode! Is there also a way to decrease the space size between the picture and the caption "active learning.." so that the spacing is the same as this other photo below?

@media screen and (max-width:767px) {
div#block-5308c219f381007ee373 {
    display: none;
}
[data-section-id="5eadeeafed72103d3af36c56"] .content-wrapper {
    padding-top: 0 !important;
}
div#block-71ea98765b68363ece36 {
    padding-top: 0 !important;
}
}

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

2 hours ago, LeeLee said:

Would this work if I wanted to rearrange the image (of the guy at his desk) to place it inbetween dry needling and corporate massage on Mobile only?  

Desktop is correct  and I have attached an image, Mobile loads as attached image

https://www.melbmyo.com.au/

Thanks

The way you arranged the 2 images / text below makes the order of it incorrect (no code needed to solve this).

Hold and drag the text (text 3 & text 4) up below image 3 & image 4, until you see a black horizontal line below the image (horizontal line width = image width)

Done.

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

Archived