Commerce Multilanguage - 7 - 7.1

Hello there,

I'm writing cause I need to start with my commerce for the first time and I can't understand how multilingual works.

First of all I'm using Squarespace 7.1 with Alameda template. (is 7.1 better than 7, or 7 is the way?)

I need 2 languages: en - it

I followed so many tutorials and guides, but if I follow folder way, logo has 1 link. so if customers are in "en" pages and click on logo, if logo has "en" path (everything is right) if logo has "it" path, theyr will be redirected on "it" home page. Same for logo "it" and "en" path.

As second, there is no secondary navigation, so I can't split "language menu" from "main menu". how could I fix it?

Is there anybody who could please help and bring me step by step understand if Squarespace is the right place for me and for my needs?

Last question is: if Squarespace 7 is better the 7.1 I would like to choose "Thorne" template, if 7.1 is the way, I would still remain with Alameda. (what do you think about my choices?

Thank you very much in advance

André

• Replies 0
  • Views 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived