New Subscriber notification

Go to solution Solved by Heather-MissionTwist,

Just chiming in to keep this on the Squarespace front burner.  I didn't even CONSIDER that this wouldn't have been a standard feature.  I've been busy working on my startup and "out of sight, out of mind." Came to my SS account to check on things and WHAT???  I missed a subscriber from five months ago.  UGH!

• 1 month later...

Adding my name to the (growing!) list of customers requesting this function please. With a new and growing list, I want to be on top of new subscriber activity and making sure they're looked after/ delivered etc, in addition to my automation. Please allow us to be notified when we gain new subscribers.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Adding my two pence to the discussion - I would really like this feature to know when I get a new subscriber to my email list without having to go to my SS Marketing page. I would also like an option to allow people to sign up for different options eg Marketing only, Blog only

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have tried to set up the Google sheet notification but it's not working for me. What am I missing? The sheet notification setting I have entered is for any change > email straight away.
How do I get this to work?
Thanks in advance if you are able to solve this for me,