Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
vonvon

Keep Spacer Block on Mobile (Version 7.1)

Question

Is there a way to keep spacer blocks placed below other blocks when viewed on a mobile device? I'm using version 7.1 and I'm new to using Squarespace. Thanks.

4 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, vonvon said:

Thank you tuanphan. Is there a way to target one specific spacer block? Most of the time it's a plus that Squarespace hides the spacer blocks on mobile, but there are two areas on my site where it looks better if the spacer block is not hidden on mobile.

Add to Home > Design > Custom CSS

div#block-yui_3_17_2_1_1587735614716_5255 {
	display: block !important;
}

Each spacer block has specific ID. Find ID with this tool: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/squarespace-collectionblo/bggpdfnccodbnmcndckmeehdjkjojkde

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer.

How to Setup Password & Share URL  Squarespace Customer Care

I'm overloading. Will reply all questions this month.

Thank you tuanphan. Is there a way to target one specific spacer block? Most of the time it's a plus that Squarespace hides the spacer blocks on mobile, but there are two areas on my site where it looks better if the spacer block is not hidden on mobile.

23 hours ago, vonvon said:

#spacer-block-id {
	display: block !important;
}

Find block ID with: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/squarespace-collectionblo/bggpdfnccodbnmcndckmeehdjkjojkde

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer.

How to Setup Password & Share URL  Squarespace Customer Care

I'm overloading. Will reply all questions this month.